Inline Mains Operated
- Most suitable for water, waste water, slurries, acid, alkalis, juices, fruit pulp.
- Widely used by chemical, petrochemical, mining, food and drug industries and various water and waste water applications.
- Can accurately measure flowrate of all types of electrically conductive liquids with or without solids (>5µSiemens/cm)
- Most suitable for corrosive and aggressive range of conductive fluilds.
- Commonly used in sugar, food and beverages, fertilizers and process industries.
- Rust-free, absolutely low maintenance.
- Most suitable for all types of conductive fluids and water and waste water applications.
- Widely used in process industry, pharmaceutical industries for Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP) and also in Sewage Treatment Plants (STP)
- Accurate flow measurement with 5 years of battery life.
- Most suitable for electrically conductive liquids (>5µSiemens/cm) like water, waste water, sludge, slurries, acid, alkalis, juices, fruit pulp.
- Widely used in sugar, pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizer industries.
- Meter features sensor tube and ball valve assembly with IP68 protection. Ideal for locations where shutdown is not possible (can be installed by hot tapping)